It’s getting cold outside and November already arrived and there are just a few days left until Christmas. This means that it is time for another Links of the month.
This issue contains some interesting blog post related to Azure and Apache Spark in general.
- Introducing Jupyter Notebooks in Azure ML Studio
- Announcing the Azure SDK 2.8.1 for .NET
- Azure DocumentDB: Giving thanks for our MVPs
- Using Azure Machine Learning with SQL Data Warehouse
- Using Azure Automation in Azure – everywhere
- How-to: Build a Complex Event Processing App on Apache Spark and Drools
- Sustained Innovation in Apache Spark: DataFrames, Spark SQL, and MLlib
- Announcing A Spark 1.6 Preview in Databricks
- Databricks launches Meetup-in-a-box for Spark Meetup Organizers
- It’s a Wrap! A Lookback at Spark Summit in Amsterdam