July is gone for nearly two weeks, but I don’t want to miss to share my favorite links of the month. Today I just have a few links, but believe me … they are great. Most of them are about ASP.NET, such as how you can return raw JSON content from ASP.NET Web API or how you can use integer keys instead of strings in ASP.NET Identity, but I also have two very interesting articles for Visual Studio/TFS for you. One of them talks about my favorite set of technologies (of course Azure) in combination with a great tool I just have played around last week (Visual Studio Release Management).
– Announcing the Release of ASP.NET MVC 5.2, Web API 2.2 and Web Pages 3.2
– ASP.NET Identity 2.0 Extending Identity Models and Using Integer Keys Instead of Strings
– JSON and Microsoft technologies
– Token Based Authentication using ASP.NET Web API 2, Owin, and Identity
– Returning raw JSON content from ASP.NET Web API
– Dependency Injection in ASP.NET vNext
– Composing API responses for maximum reuse with ASP.NET Web API