March has passed as quick as no other month in the last time. With the Global Windows Azure Bootcamp last Saturday the workshop and training series started. Nevertheless, here are my favorite readings from March. For the last time you will see the category Windows Azure. More information on that in a minute.
- Announcing RTM of ASP.NET Identity 2.0.0 – This blog post explains the features which were long-requested and added to ASP.NET Identity with the upcoming release.
- Adding two-factor authentication to an application using ASP.NET Identity – With the release mentioned above two-factor authentication is added to ASP.NET Identity. This post shows how you can easily add it to an application.
- Introduction to Web API Versioning – Versioning is an important aspect when releasing an interface to the public. For a quick overview you should read this one.
- The World’s Greatest Azure Demo – Nothing to add on this one!
- Upcoming Name Change for Windows Azure – As mentioned above Windows Azure will be renamed. It will be Microsoft Azure, beginning April 3, 2014.
- AngularJS in Visual Studio: Data Binding – This short post explains easy and simple how you can use data binding (most .NET developers know it from XAML) in AngularJS.
– Jan (@Horizon_Net)