Hello and welcome back to the links of the month. As a developer, who is mainly focused on Microsoft platforms, it was an amazing month. With the Build conference behind us, a lot of improvements to Windows Azure, the preview of Windows 8.1, and the preview of Visual Studio 2013, I have a bunch of links for you.
With this post I like to introduce a new category: GitHub. It will contain interesting projects I saw on GitHub.
Special attention I want to pay to something I think every programmer wants to do: Changing the world! AzureDevs – Changing the world through code is something you should definitively have a look at.
- Changing the World Through Code #AzureDev
- Major Updates for Mobile Backend Development
- General Availability of Web Sites + Mobile Services, New AutoScale + Alerts Support, No Credit Card Needed for MSDN
- Announcing New Dev/Test Offering, BizTalk Services, SSL Support with Web Sites, AD Improvements, Per Minute Billing
- Getting Started with ASP.NET MVC 5
- Five essential front-end tools that should be used with modern MVC projects
- DataTable using SignalR + AngularJS + Entity Framework
- Get started building apps on Windows 8.1 Preview
- AngularJS-Learning – A collection of useful resources which makes learning AngularJS more easy.
- dat – An initiative that seeks to increase the traction of the open data movement by providing better tools for collaboration.
- Frontdesk – A list of useful things for front-end developers
- frontend-dev-bookmarks – A list of resources for front-end development
– Jan (@Horizon_Net)