Another week has gone with two exciting announcement for the Windows Azure folks: The Windows Azure Training Kit got updated and Scott Guthrie announced an update for the Windows Azure Mobile Services. This week I only got some links for Windows Azure (except one for Windows 8 development), but they are pretty good.
- Windows Azure Mobile Services: New support for iOS apps, Facebook/Twitter/Google identity, Emails, SMS, Blobs, Service Bus and more
- Announcing the Windows Azure Mobile Services October Update – This post gives a detailed overview about what is new with the update for Windows Azure Mobile Services
- Send text messages (SMS) from Web API using Azure Mobile Services
- Windows Azure Training Kit: October 2012 – Explains the updates to the Windows Azure Training Kit in detail
- Best Practices for Designing Large-Scale Services on Windows Azure
- Windows 8 and the Cloud: Better Together – David Pallmann discuess how you can leverage cloud computing in your Windows Store apps
- Jan (@Horizon_Net)